Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Sealed Maintenance Free Battery||Color:||Black|
|Capacity:||9Ah||Useage:||Motorcycle / Scooter /three Wheel Motorcycle|
Why Choose Us?
1. From Taiwan Maan Shyang Group high technology and more than 10 years battery manufacturing management experience.
2. We have our own lead plate factory, injecting molding factory, assembly battery factory.
3. First-class battery production equipment and advanced environment protection equipment.
4. Adopting high pure lead ingot as our raw-material,Unique formula improves the utilization of active material of lead plate, and lead plate is high resistance for acid.
5. Our products have been passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, ROHS, MSDS Certificates.
6. Excellent team work and 24/7 sales services.
Details of Lead acid 12v 9Ah motorcycle use rechargeable sealed maintenance free storage battery
|Item||Lead acid 12v 9Ah motorcycle use rechargeable sealed maintenance free storage battery|
|Type||Lead acid battery|
|Useage||Motorcycle / Scooter /three Wheel Motorcycle|
|No. of plate||42/48|
Packing and shipping info
1, For "CX" brand, one piece motorcycle battery packed in one "cx" colored inner box and 10 boxes packed in one carton.
2. For OEM, professional box design available for customers request.
3. If you want to protect goods well, we can provide pallet in transportation.
If you have your Designated freight forwarding in China, after delivery we will notice them to arranger shipment. If you haven't, we would like to arrange the whole of shipment for you.
The most common mistakes made by owners of lead acid batteries
Undercharging - Generally caused by not allowing the charger to restore the battery to full charge after use. Continuously operating a battery in a partial state of charge, or storing the battery in the discharged state results in the formation of lead sulfate (sulfation) on the plates. Sulfation reduces the performance of the battery and may cause premature battery failure.
Overcharging - Continuous-charging causes accelerated corrosion of the positive plates, excessive water consumption and in some cases, damaging temperatures within the battery. Lead acid batteries should be charged after each discharge of more the 50% of its rated capacity and during or after prolonged storage of 30 days or more.
Under-watering - In lead acid batteries water is lost during the charging process. If the electrolyte level drops below the tops of the plates, irreparable damage may occur. Check your battery water level frequently.
Over-watering - Excessive watering of a battery results in additional dilution of the electrolyte, resulting in reduced battery performance. Add water to your battery after it has been fully charged, never when the battery is partially discharged.
Contact Person: Damon